Administrative processing and management of residencies for people who do not wish to work within the country.
Non-Profit Residence or Passive Residence:
If you are thinking of coming to the country of the Pyrenees to live but not work actively, this is the type of residence you are looking for.
Foreign citizens who decide to obtain this type of residence must establish their residence in Andorra for at least 90 days.
The applicants are making long-term investments in assets, whether movable or immovable, located in Andorra for a minimum amount of 400,000 euros, 50,000 of which must be compulsorily paid into a non-remunerated deposit at the Autoritat Financera Andorra (AFA).
- Criminal record certificate from the country of origin
- Passport and civil status certificate
- Photocopy of the proof of the delivery of a deposit of 50,000 euros in the National Institute of Finances of the Government of Andorra, in addition to 10,000 euros for each person in his charge.
- Originals of the contracts of purchase or rent of housing
- Documents proving invalidity, sickness and retirement insurance
- Medical certificate issued by an Andorran doctor
- Title deed, bank guarantee or bank certificate proving that you and your family can live on income without working in Andorra
- Sign a document in which you agree to live in Andorra for a minimum of 90 days/year.
The tax residence permit is valid for 1 year and can be extended twice for 3 years, and then can be extended for another 10 years.